This 1st Annual Tournament is shaping up to be a tremendous success. We are very please and grateful for the local businesses that have agreed to sponsor or donate prizes for tournament and silent auction so far.
Some of the tournament prizes include:
closest to the pin, closest to the line (straightest shot), longest drive, and an all-expenses paid Alaskan Cruise for the hole-in-one prize. We will also have a nice prize for the winning team. Palmetto Bay Designs is also going to raffle off a golf bag for the golfers who purchase mulligans. Each golfer can purchase two mulligans (use one per side) with each mulligan costing $5.
We have decided to change the name of the Gala to the After Party. As we were planning the event it was brought to our attention that folks were taking that to mean get all dressed up. The party will definitely be casual.
The After Party should be a lot of fun. We have DJ Tim Brown scheduled to entertain all night (6PM-11PM), a menu of sliders, veggies, mash potato bar, and pulled Cajun chicken. The party starts at 6 PM and will go until 11 PM. The raffle drawings and silent auction items will be done at 9 PM and you must be present to win. The tickets for the After Party will be available beginning Wednesday. Remember, tickets are $30/individual or $50/couple. We will have 300 tickets available to sale including the golfers.
Here are a few of the silent auction items.
- party rental from Kids R kids
- 14-person sky box rental along with 20 tickets for any regular season Charlotte Knight’s baseball game
- gift certificates from the Croquet Club- two certificates for two hours of play for 4 people and two certificates for one free annual membership
- a family consultation with Kane Family Chiropractics
- a gas grill from Lowe’s Home Improvement
- an autographed Arnold Palmer print
- a condo at the beach for a week or weekend
- a free teeth whitening at Smiles by Design in Baxter
- golf bag from Palmetto Bay Designs
- a certificate for a free Family Membership to the Beach & Swim Center
- Panther’s Gear and certificates from Town Tavern.
Registration is still open for golf teams. Register now to confirm your spot. Register online a tcmayorscup.com/registration/.